Have you recently welcomed a new puppy into your home? Join the dog trainers at Paw Prints for Puppy Life Skills, a 4-week course to teach your puppy how to be a good boy or girl!
In addition to the training and socialization for your puppy, this course includes a welcome gift bag (full of goodies from local pet lovers), lots of resources, product demonstrations, and a graduation present to mark your good dog’s milestone!
To participate, your puppy must be between 9 and 20 weeks old and had its first set of vaccines.
To ensure the health and safety of participants and staff, the following precautions have been put in place for all upcoming classes:
- Masks - During extreme heat or rain events, classes will be held inside and masks are mandatory.
- Small class sizes - A maximum of 6 puppies will be admitted into each class.
- Two people per puppy - We want the whole family involved and we’ll send you resources so you can all work together at home.
Our training can help your dog:
- Come when called
- Walk with a loose leash
- Get used to scary things
- Not nibble, chew or “mouth”
- Not jump
- Potty training
- Avoid guarding behaviours
Our training can help you:
- Better understand your dog’s behaviour
- Provide mental enrichment for your dog
- Leave your puppy alone, safely, for periods of time
Upcoming Training Classes
Hosted by Amanda VanTassel - Professional Dog Trainer
- Monday, August 9 classes continue Mondays with graduation August 30
- Wednesday, August 25 classes continue Wednesdays with graduation September 15
- Saturday, August 21 classes continue Saturdays at 10am with graduation September 18
$150 for 4-week course, paid by e-transfer.
A deposit of $50 is required to reserve your space, 7 days cancellation notice is required for a deposit refund. The remaining $100 must be sent on or before the day of your first class.